So, I know it’s still technically February, but can we talk about spring?
I’m dying for it.
I’ve also got a long list of things I’d like to do over the next few months and quite frankly, can’t wait to get started.
1. Make olive oil and maple granola.
2. Clean out my garden, which is kind of a disaster.
3. Go on walks outside.
4. Read a few books. (I have several picked out. Hopefully, there will be some good ones to tell you about.)
5. Get someone’s nursery ready.
6. Find the perfect spring nail polish.
7. Watch The Hunger Games.
8. Take a trip with friends.
9. Buy some sandals.
10. Make an olive oil cake.
11. Eat pea puree and salmon.
12. Go on a strawberry bender. I think it’s time to find the perfect shortcake recipe.
13. Check out Mark Bittman’s Food Matters.
14. Make plans for a new vegetable garden.
15. Hit up The Gap for some miniature DVF wrap dresses.
16. Add some pansies to my front porch.