For me, Memorial Day always signals the official start of summer. Here’s what I’m looking forward to over the next few months.
1. Eating smores.
2. Snuggling a baby.
3. Making popsicles.
4. Painting my own toenails.
5. Wearing breezy, cotton dresses.
6. Going on early morning walks.
7. Mastering homemade pizza crust.
8. Having a glass of cold white wine.
9. Dipping my feet in water.
10. Spending summer evenings outside with family and friends.
11. Eating vegetables from our garden.
12. Picking fresh blackberries at home.
14. Ditching my silver flats for sandals.
15. Meeting my daughter.
What are you excited to do this summer?