Versatile, easy pieces are the key to looking chic all summer long. When putting together a weekend look, comfort is key. Choose items that can go from lazy mornings at the farmer’s market to an impromptu, backyard BBQ. My top 10 pieces will have you ready for summer concerts and trips to the pool. Also, everything shown here is $50 or less.
- A great pair of shades
- A swingy, cotton dress in a bright color
- A straw hat (Fedoras are particularly cute.)
- Crisp, white shorts
- A statement necklace made of brightly colored beads
- A casual tank in a fun pattern – Stripes are always a classic choice
- Thin, gold bangles
- A woven, beach tote perfect for the pool or summer errands
- A brightly colored, bag – bonus points if it’s cross-body
- Flat sandals in a metallic
What pieces do you rely on to stay fashionable all summer long?